Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 September 2011

A spot of feline fun

Terrible pun, I know. This was yesterday's outfit (today's was strictly pajamas as I was home sick), and served double duty as it took me from presentations during the day to a few drinks and nibbles at night.

Clearly a post-vino pose...
(Blouse- Sonia Rykiel; Jeans- Lee; Boots- Acne)


Twice as nice?

I do love this blouse- silky and trapeze shaped, with a playful matching neck-tie and a little heart shaped pocket on the chest that strangely can't be seen in the pics. A close up on the spotty print:

And on the choice of accessories. I thought the oversized pearl and diamante earrings worked well with the leopard in a Dynasty-esque tribute to 80s power dressing.
(Earrings- Sportsgirl)


Excited to report I'm off to Dublin tomorrow evening for a weekend of fun with B and J- hope you have great weekends too!

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment