Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Peace, love and orange pants

An outfit from this weekend. Double peace signs because I was on my way to Liberty for a wee shop- picked up some 'Pulp' perfume by Byredo (smells like figs and apples and cedar wood, divine) and this fabric to fashion into a new frock.
(Pants- Zara; Shirt- Country Road; Jacket- Dries Van Noten; Boots- Acne)


I've had these Marni earrings for a while but still love them- they look like paper petal disco balls, hanging off some slightly tarnished looking, oversized crystals. Conseulo, am convinced you design your accessories just for me... sigh...

Had to share my feast that B and I inhaled that evening- a double cheese souffle (that, yes, I cooked them in soup plates but it worked, they rose!) and a prosciutto, nectarine, basil and buffalo mozzarella salad. Was delish, and notice that I had already changed into my comfiest, roomiest pants in anticipation of the potty belly that followed soon after.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment