Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 October 2011

Tomboy chic(ken)

A simple outfit I wore to work last week on a non client-facing day.

I still love this sweater that I picked up in a vintage store in Vancouver earlier this year- it has a really wide mesh weave, great billowy sleeves that I usually push up at the elbows, a very 70's colour scheme, and of course... who doesn't love a chicken with a bow on its head?
(And the little blue bird? A gift from my best gal K)

Teamed with a simple t-shirt, cuffed jeans and some blinged out brogue style shoes...

A close up on the shoes: silver and black houndstooth babies that look like unlaced mens shoes. I often wear these as I like the unexpected print, and the kicker- super comfy too!

Am spending the evening watching Aussie Masterchef- I am beyond addicted to this show.

Enjoy the weekend folks!

Tx

(Jeans-Acne; Sweater-Vintage; T-shirt- American Apparel; Shoes- Marc Jacobs)

No comments:

Post a Comment