Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 August 2011

A leopard, a bunny & a viking ship

As the weather cooled and the skies clouded over, Londonites practised quasi-summer dressing and I joined suit- wearing some woollen jacquard shorts (because it is still summer after all!) with tights underneath (because it's not quite the 'sunny' type of summer of home).


A dash of leopard courtesy of my Meadham Kirchoff for topshop pullover- which honestly, I bought 50% for the print and 50% for the fact that one of the buttons on the shoulder is a little black bunny (and pro rata, that makes for an expensive button)...

The little gold Dominic Jones thorn studs I live in...


And a funny little viking ship necklace that I bought back home in Sydney- the little oars actually swivel around when you move, and I like to demonstrate this for willing parties when I am: a) excited; b) drunk; c) trying to hypnotise people with the miniature rowing action (which usually coincide with being both a an b).

Hope you had a happy weekend!

Tx

(Boots: Acne; Shorts: Paul & Joe Sister; Jacket: Gorman; Top: Meadham Kirchoff for topshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment