Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Today's get up

Awoke feeling very vintage inclined after yesterday's post. I think today's outfit is an homage to synthetic fabrics- shiny dress, shiny socks... shiny face? (Apologies, the flash is not my friend).

My dress comes from a recent pop up addition to Whiteleys called Victory Vintage- they have a neat edit of men's and women's fash, well worth a gander if you're in the area. Socks of the sheer/solid knee high variety from American Apparel. Blush patent brogues from Russell & Bromley. Chiffon corsage from a japanese label called Kamishima Chinami. Earrings from Dinosaur Designs- an all time favourite costume jewellery brand from back home.




I've amassed a small collection of jewellery from DD over the years- two of the bangles on my right wrist come from there too along with a motley mix of various other bangles and earrings. And the new insect inspired collection- Want. Need. All of it. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment